Vibrant Thoughts

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well just started........

A new beginning ...at the midnight hour...well I didn’t get freedom but all that’s wrong with me is I am not able to catch some sleep and I am here. I just do not know why I have started this all over again and even don’t know why I selected my title to be Vibrant Thoughts. Neither any enthusiasm nor any thoughtful idea is set in my mind but I believe next day when I wake up...hopefully I shall have them.

Life is very different out with me, I don’t know why and I always try to reason out...at these hours (can u believe that). Well I have my immigrant cousin online and still I don’t believe my words (what has that got to do? well even I don’t know).
So all I have to say is that "Well I don’t know?" and hopefully "I will know"

"Discretion is better part of valor".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home