Vibrant Thoughts

Friday, October 06, 2006

Take 2

Well what I am goanna write today is a bit different than the usual long confusing essays (that I write), today I am just goanna pen down my responses to the questions that my younger bro asks.

Adil: Bhai what do you think of the latest flick of SRK "DON”?
Me: I think what farhan akhter is making is making his child fantasy come true. This guy grew watching that and now he has his own flavor of don for today's generation. I would have appreciated if directors like J.P.Dutta making it because the movie didn’t inspire them during their days as it did to farhan akhter. What we will be seeing in the new don is latest cars, skinny females, high skyscrapers, cool technology and blah blah. What we will be missing will be the essence of the whole story because when you get all those cool and sexy things on screen the story gets diluted; there is not much of story to see (and get carried away with materials in the movie). So I don’t have any expectations it to be a blockbuster but would watch it for time pass and nothing more.

Adil: Hmm bhai you aren’t anti SRK?
Me: Absolutely not. I think apart from acting he has more content in general. He is eloquent in speaking and answers the right way when questioned.

Adil: Apart from movies & SRK what do you think a youngster like me should concentrate on?
Me: I wouldn't say studies (though essential) all time but concentrate on your vision. What would you be after 4 years? An IT company employee, a entrepreneur or take up ms and then research...whatever but please frame your identity, its important and if you happen to fall into a relationship...see that it doesn't slip away from you.

Adil: Bhai don’t you think falling in love is crazy, not meant for a goal oriented kid like me?
Me: Absolutely not, I believe saying "I LOVE YOU” is the craziest thing (you can only say that when your not in your senses). But loving a person is not crazy, though our religion has different view about it, but try to balance both of your halves i.e. be a good a Muslim and natural human being.

Adil: Oh ok, I have a long way for that. What is your favorite book?
Me: "THE ICON” and you know why?

Adil: Ya Steve jobs, ok then what’s the difference between Steve and bill gates?
Me: That’s a good one. Both of them started their race almost at the same time but eventually gates cherished that’s because he values his friends and Steve doesn’t. Bill has been loyal to all his friends till now but on other side Steve thought friends to be like seasons. He gets acquainted with you and when you are no more in need to him, you are out. Steve simply doesn’t sticks he is more like a nomad. This is why Microsoft is on the tall stand.

Adil: Now I got that, it makes a point. Coming out of all this, why do you write blog?
Me: I don’t know now!! Maybe I write because most of the time it’s me and myself only, so I need to speak out and maybe that’s why I write blog. The other dimension of it is maybe I want to convey some message to people out there (like I am a real bad writer) and read their responses and evaluate myself.

Adil: That’s crazy, how did live for about 12 years in hostel? I couldn't do it.
Me: You couldn’t do it maybe because you joined much late and then did like the way when compared to the day school. But for me I got used to it and I could only live like that all myself with my friends. And let me correct you I think till today its goanna be straight 16 years and I know what does that 16 years mean to me, I can account for each year. It will take whole life to speak about it because it had everything emotion, tragedy, comedy and action (still no climax and end).

Well after this my bro wanted to study (he is a major fruit) so we had to end this conversation and I believe if you think there is anything wrong with my statements or me please help me by correcting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home